Monday, July 19, 2010

WOW

wow!!!! that is all I can say today. We have counted up the fish and loaves God has multiplied and know that God is providing the funds we need to bring our little girl home into our arms. I was talking with God on my way to work this morning and told him we may not be rich, but we have big hearts ready to love and care for our little girl. Our God is our provider and he is providing in sooooooo many ways we keep thinking how are we gonna get all this money, but I am just standing back in amazement everyday.
WOW! This puts a song in my heart that my cousin sings "When the world says you can't God says you can". My favorite verse in the bible is my life verse, Romans 8:28 All things work to the good of those who love the Lord and are Called according to his purpose. I feel that being a mom is my calling and now to be a mom to a child that don't have a mommy is awesome. Thank you for your prayers.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment